300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
We offer 300 hours advance level of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal – 36 Days with Fundamental principles of Yoga Sciences, Philosophical Aspects, Introduction of some yogic texts, Fundamental Principles, Training skills, practice in depth, Exploration of enitire potency, Body Science, Workshop, Teaching methodology, Practicum in very original foundation wit project work.
In Himalayan Yoga Academy, teaching yoga is a “celebration of life to meet the mission and vision on each moment, That is what we learn in this amazing and memorable moment during 36 Days and 35 Nights stay with 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Nepal with us. Choosing a good Yoga Master and yogic atmosphere will be the first questions arise in our mind. Our experience Masters will dedicate in a professional way with full attention individually. Our vision is: “We will try our best to provide what is the best for your transformationand realization of life and existence. It is designed for those who are interested in Yoga as a career against barrier, self knowledge, mind full awakening and self understanding. In simple words – its for those who are upgrading their spiritual yogic life.
300hrs Yoga Certification for Yoga Teachers / Masters in Nepal
After successful completion of the 200 Hour yoga teacher training in nepal course students will receive the 200 hour yoga teacher training certificate enabling you to register with Yoga Alliance or any other Yoga Federation in your country. This course will provide you new insights in all areas of yogic practice and also present you an opportunity to become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200)
Eligibility to join 300hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course in Nepal
This 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course has been designed for 200 hours Yoga Teachers, no matter their background, nationality or religion, beginners, even ables or disables. Be ready as these course will lighten your paths and open a gate of hopes for better life.The age of the student should be free of ages more than than 07 to 70, no problems. It is not the physical training for youths only, it is for all to be healthy, happy and more conscious. You may come with open and free mind.
What Style of Yoga is taught ?
Ashtanga Yoga: We follow the literal or traditional sequence of ashtanga yoga.
Chaturvidh Yoga– Hatha, Mantra, Laya, Raja Yoga
Hatha Yoga in this 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in advance advance.
Preaparation: We apply the formal means of yoga like body cleansing acts, prayer, warm up, stretching exercise.
Major Means of Yoga: Asanas, Bandha, Pranayama, Mudras, Yoga nidra, Dhyan, etc. Kriyas in order to achieve samadhi or yoga.
Short Series of Asanas: We make short and longs asana series for physical fitness.
Vinyas yogasana intermediate series– as focussing physical fitness, we give Vinyas yogasana intermediate series as well.
DAILY SCHEDULE – 300 HRS YOGA TEACHER TRAININING
06:00 am – Wake up and Ushapan (Early Drinking water)
06:30 – 07:00 am – Jala Neti (Nasal Cleansing) and Herbal Tea
07:00 – 08:45 am – Bhakti Yoga (Prayer/Chants), Warm up exercise, Suryanamaskar, Yogasana, Bandha, Pranayama, Shanty Path (Peace Mantra)- Group Practice
09:00 – 10:00 am – Breakfast and Herbal Tea
10:00-11:30 pm- Yoga Class Theoretical& Practical 6 Days a week
01:00-02:00 pm- Vegetarian Lunch and Herbal Tea
02:00-03:00 pm – Library / Self-study
02:00-03:30 pm- Yoga Practical Class 6 Days a week
05:00 – 05:15 pm – Herbal Tea
05:15 – 06:45 pm – Bhakti Yoga (Prayer/Chants), Spinal Asana/ Suryanamaskar; Yoga-nidra, Mudra, Dhyana Yoga (Meditation) –Group practice
07:00 – 07:30 pm – Dinner and Herbal Tea
07:30 – 08:30 pm – Bhakti Yoga (Prayer/Chants), Trataka (Concentrated Gaze) and Discussion
08:30 – 09:45 pm – Evening walk, Vajrasana, Self-study & Practice
10:00pm – Bed Time (Lights out)
Please note : Daily Schedule is subject to change – Himalayan Yoga Academy ( Swami Yog Subodh )
OVERVIEW OF THE SYLLABUS - 300HRS YOGA TTC
- Shatakarma (Six Cleansing Acts) – Sutra Neti, Nauli, Shankhaprakshalana Kriya,
- Prathana and Sankalpa (Prayer and Resolution) – AUM and Advance Mantra Chanting, Hawan Pooja (Fire Ceremony)
- Ethical and Moral codes and conducts – Dharma, Artha, kaam & Moksha, Ahimsa, Shantih, Satya, Shuddhi, Prem, Japa, Tap, Bhakti, Adi Guru, Adiyogi,
- Fundamentals of human body Science – anatomy and physiology; Fundamental of Body science – homeostasis, Alignment, Flexibility, Efficiency, Yogic Anatomy, Yogasana Anatomy; anatomy and physiology relevant to yoga in order to strengthen their classroom explanations, cues, and corrections of asana. If you aim at becoming a yoga practitioner, it is vital to understand the functioning of the human body.
- Yoga Philosophy, Ideas and Principles; Postures with their Sanskrit Names and terminology; Introduction of yogic texts, understanding of human, life and the world; Ultimate goal of life; Naturopathy, Ayurveda,
- Confidence-building through teaching-practice and Teaching Methodology;
- Intelligent use of props to help improve practice at its early stages, lifestyles, Food Discipline;
- Sukshma Vyayama (Body Scanning), Gatisheel Vyayama (Dyanmic Exercise), Surya namaskar,
- Study of asana: proper alignment, variations, modifications with ability to minimize the risk of injuries and Hands-on adjustments;
- Merudanda Chakra, Yogasana, Bandha (Lock), Mudras (Gestures); Ashtanga Inermediate Yogasana Series.
Accommodation; Attached Bathroom with Hot & Cold shower
Training Fees and Certificates
Towel and slippers
3 vegetarian or Vegan meals daily (Cultural Food on Festivals & Rituals)
Daily herbal tea as mentioned above, Drinking water
1 therapy in a Course like Massage or,, Shirodhara, or, Reiki healing……….
Library of yoga literature
Yoga Book-1, Notebook-1, Pen-1, Jalaneti pot-1, Lady Dress for Female and Yoga dress for Gents
1 Hiking with Overnight Stay in Nature ( with Therapy )
Volunteer teaching few hours a week in School as your interest
Airport Transfer (From Airport to HYA )
All transfers and transport to the centre
All excursions out of the centre including meals taken off-site
All personal expenses
Extra meals (available at an extra charge)
Laundry (available at an extra charge)
Extra Therapies (available at an extra charge)
Milk coffee and Tea