Singing Bowl Introduction Course
Singing bowl ( Batuka) is a musical instrument. It is used for healing and meditation purpose originated from Nepal. It is popular in Tibet, Bharat, and surrounds as well. We make one session for introductory and also meditative purpose focusing the target group who don’t have enough time.Why Singing Bowl Introduction Course.
- The “singing” sound is remarkable, a powerful, long-lasting harmonic hum that can be both invigorating and calming at the same time.
- The traditional methods of producing the bowls has been lost for at least 50 years, but the manufacturing methods used today can produce bowls with beautiful tones. Today, bowls are both hand-hammered and machine-made, or a combination of the two.
- The best modern bowls are considered to come from Nepal.
- Singing Bowls heals your chakras and activates it to perform better for your daily works and activities.
There are so many benefits of Singing Bowls:
- Reduce stress and anxiety significantly
- Lower anger and blood pressure
- Improve circulation and increases blood flow
- Deep relaxation and pain relief
- Increase mental and emotional clarity
- Promote stillness, happiness and well being. Stimulate the immune system.
- Aid the immune system and fibromyalgia and psoriasis in individuals that meditate
- Mind purity and refreshment and good rhythm of physical body and our mind.
Highlights oF the Course
Date: 5th and 21st of each month.
Duration : 1 Whole Day
What you will Learn in this Singing Bowl Training Course :
- 9 Singing Bowl-Purification & Relax
- Spinal and Lower Limbs Massage and Relaxation
- Active Awareness Third-Eye & Crown Therapy [A]
- Chakras Healing
- Group Healing
06:00 am – Wake up and Ushapan (Early Drinking water)
06:30 – 07:00 am – Jala Neti (Nasal Cleansing) and Herbal Tea
07:00 – 08:45 am – Bhakti Yoga (Prayer/Chants), Warm up exercise, Suryanamaskar, Yogasana, Bandha, Pranayama, Shanty Path (Peace Mantra
09:00 – 10:00 am – Breakfast and Herbal Tea
10:30 to 01:00 pm -Music Class Theory and Practical
01:00 – 02:00 pm – Lunch and Herbal Tea
02:15 – 05:00 pm -Music Class theory and practical
05:00 – 05:15 pm – Herbal Tea
05:15 – 06:45 pm – Bhakti Yoga (Prayer/Chants), Spinal Asana/ Suryanamaskar; Yoga-nidra, Mudra, Dhyana Yoga (Meditation)
07:00 – 07:30 pm – Dinner and Herbal Tea
07:30 – 08:30 pm – Bhakti Yoga (Prayer/Chants), Trataka (Concentrated Gaze) and Discussion 08:30 – 09:45 pm – Evening walk, Vajrasana, Self-study & Practice
9:00 pm – Bed Time (Lights out)
- Accommodation; Attached Bathroom with Hot & Cold shower
- Sauna & Steam; Swimming Pool
- Towel and slippers
- 3 vegetarian or Vegan meals daily (Cultural Food on Festivals & Rituals)
- Daily herbal tea as mentioned above
- 2 Yoga sessions per day including yoga mat
- Drinking water
- Library of yoga literature
- Pick up/ drop off
What's not included?
- All excursions out of the centre including meals taken off-site
- All personal expenses
- Extra meals (available at an extra charge)
- Laundry (available at an extra charge)
- Extra Therapies (available at an extra charge)
- Check out time 2 pm.